Just One of Thousands Of Crimes Illegals Commit Every Year
Americans every year suffer from violent crimes committed by illegal aliens many of whom have been deported multiple time.
These illegals bring there third world way of life here and American citizens are the ones paying the price. The lack of action by the federal government just perpetuates this assault on our citizens. Every crime from rape to murder is committed by these filthy pigs. The blood of dead Americans is running in streets in every American city. I have said this many times and I will say it again. The illegal alien crimewave kills more Americans every year then Al Qaeda did on 911. Why is there no war on illegal criminals. ICE should be sweeping the streets every day deporting those who illegally violate our borders. Securing all of our borders would save thousands of Americans lives. But Republican business interest and the Democratic part continue to hold up securing our borders. Millions of Americans would instantly find jobs when employers need to compete for workers, this need would drive up wages making many of these jobs tolerable for most Americans.
Williamsburg has a growing problem with crime from illegal aliens
Williamsburg.gov Police in Williamsburg, Va., have arrested two men, Tito Guirao-Aguilar, 39, and Samuel Eli Jacobo-Guirao, 20, for the rape of a 6-year-old girl. The arrest of a third suspect, a juvenile, is likely imminent.
Guirao-Aguilar has been charged with three counts of aggravated sexual battery of a person under the age of 13. Jacobo-Guirao was charged with one count of rape of a person under the age of 13 and two counts of aggravated sexual battery of a person under 13.
Both men are being held in the Virginia Peninsula Regional Jail without bond. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has also placed a hold on Guirao-Aguilar, who is in the country illegally.
The most popular tourist destination in the state, Williamsburg has a growing crime problem attributable to its illegal alien population, who are largely employed by the hotel and restaurant industry.
On June 10, Williamsburg police arrested illegal alien Raul Vasquez-Garcia, 33, in front of the same apartment complex where he allegedly shot a man, a week earlier.
On the night of June 4, police arrived at the Village of Woodshire apartments on Merrimac Trail, they found a man suffering from two gunshot wounds. According to police, the man and Vasquez-Garcia had been arguing over a woman.
The victim was taken to a local hospital, where he recovered from his wounds and has since been released.
Vasquez-Garcia is charged with attempted murder, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and assault.
* In Los Angeles, 95% of some 1,500 outstanding warrants for homicides are for illegal aliens. About 67% of the 17,000 outstanding fugitive felony warrants are for illegal aliens.
* There are currently over 400,000 unaccounted for illegal alien criminals with outstanding deportation orders. At least one fourth of these are hard core criminals.
* 80,000 to 100,000 illegal aliens who have been convicted of serious crimes are walking the streets. Based on studies they will commit an average of 13 serious crimes per perpetrator.
* Illegal aliens are involved in criminal activities at a rate that is 2-5 times their representative proportion of the population.
* In 1980, our Federal and state facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens but at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in U.S. correctional facilities at a cost of about $6.8 billion per year.
* At least 4.5 million pounds of cocaine with a street value of at least $72 billion is smuggled across the southern border every year. ..
* 56% of illegal aliens charged with a reentry offense had previously been convicted on at least 5 prior occasions.
* Illegal aliens charged with unlawful reentry had the most extensive criminal histories. 90% had been previously arrested. Of those with a prior arrest, 50% had been arrested for violent or drug-related felonies.
* Illegal aliens commit between 700,000 to 1,289,000 or more crimes per year.
* Illegal aliens commit at least 2,158 murders each year – a number that represents three times greater participation than their proportion of the population.
* Illegal alien sexual predators commit an estimated 130,909 sexual crimes each year.
* There may be as many as 240,000 illegal alien sex offenders circulating throughout America. Based on studies, they will commit an average of 8 sex crimes per perpetrator before being caught.
* Nearly 63% of illegal alien sex offenders had been deported on another offense prior to committing the sex crime.
* Only 2% of the illegal alien sex offenders in one study had no history of criminal behavior, beyond crossing the border illegally.
* In Operation Predator, ICE arrested and deported 6,085 illegal alien pedophiles. Some studies suggest each pedophile molests average of 148 children. If so, that could be as many as 900,580 victims.
* Nobody knows how big the Sex Slave problem is but it is enormous.
* The very brutal MS-13 gang has over 15,000 members and associates in at least 115 different cliques in 33 states.
* The overall financial impact of illegal alien crimes is estimated at between $14.4 and $81 billion or more per year. Factor in the crime as a result of the cocaine and other drugs being smuggled in and the number may reach $150 billion per year.