The Wall Street Journal had this little tidbit.
WASHINGTON — A tiny car company backed by former Vice President Al Gore has just gotten a $529 million U.S. government loan to help build a hybrid sports car in Finland that will sell for about $89,000.
The politicians just continue to spend billions of tax payer dollars every day while our debt is growing at such a rate that we will never be able to service it. The “Bridge to Nowhere” projects are bad enough, but the Democrat led majority has lost’s there goddamn minds. The (D) are now spending billions more on foreign aid to countries that our enemies and working against our interests. What’s next a few billion to Iran for centrifuges, how about free air fare for Al-Qaeda to New York. They portray opponents as Nazi’s & Nut’s and cannot grasp the concept that Americans our pissed off because there spending money that we work for. The Clinton’s and Obama’s along with most of the congress have spent there entire lives receiving taxpayer funded salaries. There assault on capitalism is typical of liberal elitist who have never had to earn a paycheck or be responsible for cutting payroll checks. Next April when your working on your taxes maybe you can help the congress save some money. Just make the check out to Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro.
* $98 million to persuade Kim Jong-il of North Korea to give up nuclear weapons
* $20 million for political prisoners and political rights in Castro’s Cuba
* $6 million to promote civil society in Hugo Chavez’s Venezuela
* $500,000 for border security in Muammar al-Qaddafi’s Libya
* $26 million to help train police in Evo Morales’ Bolivia
* $56 million to support the rule of law and human rights in Vladimir Putin’s Russia, arguably one of the world’s richest
* $360 million to Jordan to advance political reforms and make local health improvements
* $250 million for Egypt to push political and economic reforms
* $109 million to help foster democracy in Lebanon
* $400 million to the Palestinian Authority, which doesn’t even represent the 1.5 million residents of Gaza
* $200 million to integrate Serbia, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina into the EU
* $177 million to fight greenhouse gas emissions in other countries
* $90 million promote energy independence and sound economic policy in former Soviet bloc Ukraine
* $62 million to develop a more vibrant civil society in Georgia
* $11 million to encourage reunification in Cyprus, which hasn’t happened in 35 years
* $28 million on peace in Somalia, where pirates room free, and there is no actual government
* $3 million for climate change in Jordan
Fox News segment on NIH stimulas grants.
“Vice president Joe Biden said yesterday he can’t believe how well the stimulus program is going'”
Gadhafi is praising Obama as a “glimpse in the darkness.” He says he would be happy if Obama would be president forever.
This just speaks volumnes on Obama and his foreign policy. At the U.N. today Obama gave yet another speech bad mouthing America. The worldwide Obama apology tour bad mouthing America and begging the world to like us is pathetic. What has this blame America policy given us, nothing! The radical Obama left just can not accept the fact the countries act in there own self interest. Whether its “Green Policy” or monetary issues, Europe, China and especially Russia are not looking to be our buddies. They are trying to fashion world opinion and policy to benefit themselves. Obama’s recent decision to cancel missile defense in the Czech Republic and Poland is a text book liberal move. What concessions did Obama get from Moscow regarding Iran’s nuclear weapons program? Worse yet he sold out solid pro-American allies. Russia is arming Iran to the teeth and is forging ahead in building up Irans nuclear capabilities. Russia is also going ahead with selling sophisticated S-300 air defense missiles to Iran to defend there nuclear sites. You think Russia might gain from an Israeli or U.S. strike on Iran. That would sure benefit Russian oil sales and Putin’s bank account. Gee a country acting in its own self interest.
The Bank of America branch in Gaffney, SC recently removed American flags honoring fallen Marine Lance Corporal Christopher Fowlkes. The branch managers removed the flags over fears that people would be offended. First off F&@% anybody who might be offended, it’s the countrys flag flying to honor a brave Marine. They sure had no problem taking the $45 billion dollar taxpayer bailout. Of course this kind of crap is par for the course for Bank of America. This is the same company who is offering credit cards to customers without Social Security numbers — typically illegal immigrants.
Was’nt Jesse Ventura enough
Michelle Malkin has re-posted a column from June that shows once again how Obama and his loony left supporters operate. They Far-Left has a habit of “Do as I say, Not as I do” policy. They blather on about how we should live and conform to there pie in the sky ways but they somehow never quite follow the path. Whether its Al Gore flying around in his carbon spewing private jet or Michael Moore bashing capitalism while making millions, they just don’t walk the walk. During the campaign while Obama was pontificating to Americans about how evil Detroit was for producing big powerful cars. The Detroit Free Press reported how Obama was tooling around in a Hemi powered Chrysler 300. Kind of like Pelosi trying to slip into the budget 600 million dollars for new private jets for her and her friends. You think the Auto execs got a chuckle over that after the beating they took from the (D) about their company jets.
Now that the Senate Democrats and Liberal Republics have confirmed Cass Sunstein. The Obama Administrations latest far-left socialist to be the new “Regulatory Czar.” You have to wonder if any of the news outlets will ever looked into these lunitics backgrounds. They publish extensive one sided hit jobs on any conservative. Look at the hissy fit the media has had with Sarah Palin. Do some research on these Obama CZARS they all have the presidents ear and are drafting the policies you will have to live with.
Start here for some background.